NOISE

 I was never a fan of music. I loved the concept, had few favourites ofcourse. But songs and playlists were very limited at our dispense. I remember always feeling nostalgic or sad after listening to songs. And then I stopped because I didn't wanna feel that way.



Untill I came to college and was forced to a lot of genres and a lot music, against my will and inspite of it. I discovered there existed songs that made me happy. That there was something called as surfing songs and finding what you like. As silly as it may sound, I was always apprehensive of this task. The field of unknown songs being shot at me seemed so uncomfortable that I hesitated for the longest times. I didn't want to feel sad again.

Now I've felt such things by music that I believe in the stories we used to read as kids. How some Ragas made it rain or shine or cry. There are songs I listen to that make me cry no matter what but not because it's sad but because it's so utterly beautiful. It's so powerful. So magical that something invisible is touching some part within you, a power to manipulate your mood.

It's unbelievable how we are existing in a world where this exists and there are continuously people who are striving to make it better and more relatable and more beautiful. 

Unlimited Spells at your dispense.

Comments

  1. You don’t have to sing it nice, but honey sing it strong
    At best, you’ll find a little remedy
    At worst, the world will sing along

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PAINTBALLING

I THINK THEREFORE YOU ARE

CATCH 22